This Privacy and Security Policy is provided for the benefit of customers and clients of Astronaut Technologies Pte. Ltd. (“Astronaut”) as well as other consumers and parties who seek information from or about Astronaut Technologies Pte. Ltd. and/or its website (“Website” or “https://www.astrnt.co”)
Astronaut Technologies is committed to protecting your privacy and the privacy of your candidates and employees. It is an Astronaut policy that company and personal information such as name, address, phone number, e-mail, and evaluation results remain private and confidential. We do not sell or rent your company or personal information to others. We use customer information only for the purposes of setting up your account, delivering our service, enhancing the operation of our site, and administering our systems.
At Astronaut Technologies, we respect the privacy and the confidentiality of our customers’ information, particularly their Personal Information We are committed to keeping confidential the Personal Information you share with us. This explains how Astronaut Technologies collects, uses, discloses and protects the information we obtain.
Information Obtained From Use of Astronaut Technologies Website
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Depending on the package of services purchased, Astronaut Technologies may delete information including, but not limited to, stored messages, interviews, videos, audio, other content, and records of your account without notice to you. Astronaut Technologies recommends that you back up on your own computer any critical and important information prior to allowing your Astronaut Technologies Services to terminate or expire.
- The length of time for which Astronaut Technologies retains Personal Information and other information will vary depending on the nature of the services for which the information has been collected.
- When Astronaut Technologies no longer needs or requires your personal information, it will destroy, delete, erase or convert information to an anonymous form without notice to you.
- Should your account be terminated, Astronaut Technologies may immediately and permanently delete all stored messages, interviews, videos, audio, other content, and records of your account without notice to you.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Astronaut Technologies presumes that by using its Services and/or accessing its Website you have read this Privacy and Security Policy and Astronaut Technologies’s Terms of Service. Moreover, by providing the personal information requested (both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable), you have consented to its use by Astronaut Technologies for the stated purposes unless expressed otherwise.
- Where Astronaut Technologies obtains information about a consumer from its customers or other third parties, Astronaut Technologies presumes that the consumer has previously provided appropriate consent to the party from whom we obtain the information. In any case, the consumer can be assured that this Privacy and Security Policy applies to any information obtained from a third party.
By using Astronaut Technologies’ Services, you agree to use any information about any other Astronaut Technologies Customer, particularly Personal Information, obtained through Astronaut Technologies Services in a manner consistent with the Terms of Service, this Privacy and Security Policy, and the privacy protections provided for in such policies.
Astronaut Technologies reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this Privacy and Security Policy, our Terms of Service, and other online policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.
We shall, however, provide notice of such changes by posting the revised policies by either:
(a) Providing you a message the next time you login into your account or
(b) Sending you e-mail to the email address you provided when creating your account.
We also recommend that you should visit our website at Astronaut Technologies.com from time to time to review the then-current terms. At any time, the current-posted policies govern and shall be binding.
For Additional Information or Questions, Contact Us: